Foods You Can Cook:
Indoor grilling has always been a pleasure for cooking versatile foods. Brands like Cuisinart, George Foreman, Hamilton Beach etc offer you some unique features by which you will be able to cook delicious foods. Indoor grills will never give you an exact same flavor as outdoor grills. But it will surely give you a delicious flavor. You can cook different kind of foods with an indoor grill. I’m giving you some techniques and tips by which you will have delicious outputs. The top 10 foods you can cook with indoor grills are:
1. Steaks: Steaks are best made with an indoor grill. You will need a few ingredients to make your steak delicious. You will need olive oil, pepper and some salt. Don’t forget to preheat the grill before you start cooking. Place the steak in the grilling pan. Turn the temperature higher after cooking for some time. Remember to season very well. Seasoning will help you to bring out the flavor of the meat. Cook the steak at the highest temperature.
2. Chicken: Chickens also come out pretty perfect with an indoor grill. Take some boneless and skinless chicken breasts and olive oil for rubbing. Preheat your grill. Remember to season your chicken with salt, pepper. Then place your chickens in the grilling surface. If the grill is a contact grill then you won’t have to flip it. But if the grill is an open style grill, then flip the chicken halfway of cooking. usually, it takes 3 minutes to grill chickens which are pretty fast.
3. Fish Fillets: Many people don’t want to use their indoor grill to cook fish. But the result of fishes come out very well. Fishes like swordfish, tuna, salmon etc are best for indoor grills. Before grilling, a fish preheat your indoor grill. Then cook the fish in the highest temperature. It will keep the fish juicy. Sometimes fishes become dry. It feels so bad to eat. But your fish will come out perfectly if you cook them in the highest temperature. Remember to flip it in the half way so that it doesn’t get burnt.
4. Pork Chops: Pork chops is one of the best foods you can cook with an indoor grill. You can find boneless pork chops. Buy them and cut them into pieces and place them in the grill. Again, remember to preheat well before you start cooking the pork chops. Your pork chops will give you a good result if you can season it well. Season it with kosher salt and pepper. Kosher salt is way saltier than normal salt. Pork chops are usually cooked in 4-5 minutes. Remember to flip them in the half way of cooking. Your food will come out juicy and tender if you can cook it well.
5. Vegetables: You can cook different kinds of vegetables like asparagus, broccoli, corn, eggplant, carrots, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, zucchini etc. A plain steak or a single piece of grilled chicken never look as delicious as some grilled vegetables with them. You will need some techniques so that your vegetables come out very well from the indoor grill. Cut all the vegetables in such a way that they have the same size. If they are 4. different sized, then they will not cook evenly. Always try to cut them into smaller pieces. It will help you to cook faster. If you put plain vegetables on your grill, they will dry out for the heat. So you have to season fast to keep them juicy.
These are the best foods you can cook with indoor grills. The results of this food are so delicious that you will fall in love with cooking with your indoor grill. There are so many other options of grilling foods with an indoor grill. You can also cook sausages, bacon, hamburgers, squash etc. There is no limitation of cooking food with an indoor grill. So keep cooking food with your indoor grill and remember to stay healthy.